Tuesday, August 31, 2010

15 month appt

Colin had his 15 mo appt last week and we talked about food. We are at the point where he is eating the same thing every day and that concerns me. She said to give him what he likes and keep introducing new stuff...this is a hard stage right now. She was more concerned that he wasn't eating meat/beans though and we are to really push that and anything that has high iron and zinc. I found a yobaby toddler yogurt that has iron and zinc added so that made me happy...any other ideas?

He eats banana at every meal. Every. single. one. And she said as long as he doesn't get stopped up that is fine. I did see some of those fruit pouches at Target and got him one and he LOVED it. So I bought 30 million more LOL

And he doesn't drink. He can go through a whole meal and not take a sip. I am so hesitant to take away the bottle because it is the only way he gets milk...will not drink it out of a sippy. She said that he will drink eventually and he is getting plenty of calcium through yogurt and cheese...were any of your Ped's not concerned about milk intake? I thought it was important??

Oh and we went to a party the other day and he ate a chip with guacamole. Huh?

We talked about other stuff but since this is an eating blog I won't go off track LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment