Monday, August 23, 2010

Recipes from the weekend 8/22

I made sweet potato pancakes from the Deceptively Delicious cookbook and he ate it (with maple syrup)

I also made the blueberry lemon muffins from that cookbook and I'm not going to say either way because I gave it to him after he had eaten a full container of ravioli and a 1/2 banana. Pat ate three and said they were really good. I will try try again!

I am going to try the banana bites from Weelicious this weekend because banana is the only fruit he will eat (unless it pureed). Can they have too much banana??

I tried watermelon this weekend and he gagged. I wonder if I pureed it so he could get used to the taste and then tried again? He never ate banana pureed so I just don't get it LOL

That is very interesting Holly about not praising. Colin LOVES to be praised (he praises himself LOL) so I was saying "yay!!" when he ate something. Obviously that isn't working so maybe ignoring would be better...I don't know.

I feel bad that he is eating the same thing every day...guess I need to talk to the Ped on Thursday and see what she says. Is it time to get tough? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment