Sunday, August 29, 2010

One of those days you read about

Caleb's entire intake today was enough for maybe one meal. I know I've been warned about this but it was the first day that it really and truly happened. (This may partly be because I am getting better about not feeding him, partly because his appetite is getting SMALLER as he gets older.)

Few strawberry chunks and 2 bites of French toast for breakfast. He nibbled on a homemade blueberry muffin at 10:30 and refused any semblance of lunch. I made him a quesadilla, usually his favorite, after his nap and he wanted nothing of it. He did eat some melon and a maybe 1/4 a grilled cheese at dinner.

Toddlers won't starve themselves. Toddlers won't starve themselves. Toddlers won't starve themselves.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gen...that is hard! Hopefully tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Gen! They all have days like that :-) Whenever T is off schedule, sick, or teething his intake drops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so hard Gen L:( I try to remember that there are days that I'm not that hungry either.

    ReplyDelete