Sunday, August 22, 2010

Recipe Reviews

I have tried a few Weelicious recipes that I thought I would review for you girls!

#1: Spinach Ricotta Bites
Easy to make and really tasty! I thoroughly enjoyed them. Natalie would eat one, but not more than that. I won't complain since she was actually eating spinach. I plan on making them again.

#2: Breakfast Cupcakes
These are basically peanut butter flavored pancakes baked in a mini muffin tin. I didn't put the "frosting" on them since I didn't have any cream cheese on hand. They were really tasty and Natalie loved them. They don't keep past 1 day though, so plan on freezing extras. I also made a regular pancake with the leftover batter and it was also delicious.

#3: Carrot Chips
Major fail. I don't know if I didn't do something right or what, but they didn't turn out at all. I threw them away. They weren't crunchy and they shriveled up so small you couldn't even eat them. I won't try them again.

#4: Baked Zucchini Coins
Two enthusiastic thumbs up! I cut them probably a bit smaller than the 1/4 inch called for and I think they turned out better for Natalie. I loved them. Natalie picked it right up off her tray and took a bite. I also had spaghetti sauce to dip it in and she liked that. She didn't eat the whole piece, but this is normal for her on a first try. Next time I make them I bet she will eat several. I froze some as well to make at a later time. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment