Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our go-to quick dinner


When we're short on time to get some food into Simon, I pop one of these in the toaster oven. 6 minutes to cook, a minute to cool & cut up - it doesn't get much quicker! If he's super hungry, I'll give him an Ella pouch while the pizza is cooking, and cut up some fruit too.

Typically I give him half of it and wrap the other half up for lunch the next day. Some days he takes two bites, some days he eats it all. Well, maybe not *all* of it - I'm sure some goes to the dog when I'm not looking.

Since we've introduced The Fork, he's been eating a bit more. He mastered it in a few days and he loves feeding himself (and the dog) with it. I'm sure when the novelty wears off his food intake will drop back off. *Le Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Natalie loves pizza. It's the one thing I know she will always eat, and a good way to get her to eat meat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try this!!! Thanks!

    He has eaten pizza...doesn't mean he will eat pizza LOL

    ReplyDelete